WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 c. cool whip
- 1/2 c. milk
- 1/4 c. Nutella
HOW TO MAKE IT:
- In a medium bowl, whisk together Cool Whip, milk and Nutella until combined.
- Pour mixture into six Dixie Cups.
- Top each with a small square of tin foil to cover cup. Using a knife, slice a small slit in the middle of each.
- Place a wooden popsicle stick in each slit and freeze until firm, 3 hours.
- When ready to serve, snip off a bit of the cup and peel off pop.
lovely to have on a nice and hot weekend. try it and enjoy!