WHAT YOU NEED:
- 6 large eggs
- 1/4 c. mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. Hot sauce
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Chopped fresh chives, for garnish
- Smoked paprika, for garnish
HOW TO MAKE IT:
- Place eggs in a large saucepan and cover with cold water. Set pan over medium-high heat and bring water to a boil. Turn off heat, cover pan with a lid and let sit for 11 minutes. Drain, rinse eggs under cold water and peel.
- Halve eggs crosswise and scoop out yolks into a medium bowl. Add mayonnaise, hot sauce, and Dijon mustard to bowl, then mash yolks with the back of a fork and stir until mixture is smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
- Using a small cookie or ice cream scoop, scoop mixture into each egg. Garnish with chives and paprika and serve.
TIP: do not use the hot sauce for the kids. And i would love to have this with some home-made fries or nice cooked cassava or dalo 🙂