Credit: Recipes Wikia
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 4 cups green cabbage, sliced
- 4 – 6 carrots, sliced thin
- 2 onions, sliced
- 2 cups bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 2 Tbsp. oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 2 Tbsp. nutritional yeast
HOW TO MAKE IT:
- Steam the carrot slices until crisp-tender.
- Heat the oil in a large pan and add the onions, cooking for a few minutes.
- Then add cabbage and cook for 10 minutes more.
- Remove from heat and stir in the salt, pepper, and carrots.
- oil a deep-sided casserole dish.
- pour the carrot and cabbage in the dish and sprinkle with the nutritional yeast and bake till brown and enjoy.