CREDIT: Recipes Wikia
Pic. Credit: Pinterest
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 6 cups diluted coconut milk
- 5 segments garlic, chopped
- 1 small piece Onion, sliced thinly
- 1 medium piece ginger, chopped
- 17 pieces fresh rourou leaves, cut into pieces & stalks, chopped or sliced
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 16 medium pieces prawns (or any seafood ), cleaned
- salt to taste
HOW TO MAKE IT:
1. Put diluted coconut milk into a cooking pot.
2. Add garlic, Onion and ginger. Cook by constantly stiring to prevent curdling until boiling.
3. When boiling, add rourou in the mixture and stir occasionally just for the leaves and stalks to be covered with coconut milk. Cook for few more minutes until rourou is done and coconut milk is almost dry.
4. Stir in coconut cream. Stir constantly and add prawns until done (prawns change its color from grayish to orange). Cook for a few minutes and add salt to suit your taste.
5. Remove from heat and serve in a bowl.
Rourou made in different ways is delicious…and to try it with prawns is another level of delicacy 🙂
P.S picture will look something like that….