Bosses across the globe have the chance to support, thank and reward workers on Employee Appreciation Day on the first Friday in March.
Picture Credit: Fiji Deaf Ministry
Appreciate your staff
Employee Appreciation Day is a non-official day and there’s no real authority on what needs to be done, but if you’re a boss and want to show your team just how much you appreciate them, you could try out some of these ideas:
- Treat your staff to breakfast, lunch or snacks.
- Host an office party or an after-work get-together for your staff.
- Give workers some of the day off.
- Organize an outdoor team building exercise, like a tug-of-war or an fun office quiz.
- Take fun pictures and post them on the company social media pages to show the world just how much you care!
Happy Employee Appreciation Day my friend!!