From: Russian Filipino Kitchen
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2 pounds green beans (bag of, cut into diagonal strips)
- 1 pound lean ground beef (if you prefer pork, just substitute)
- 1/2 onions (medium, sliced)
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1/4 cups less sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoons ground pepper
- 1/4 cups water
HOW TO MAKE IT:
- Brown meat in skillet about 5 minutes, and remove excess oil, leaving only a tablespoon for sautéing.
- Add garlic and onions and cook for 2 minutes or so until onions are translucent.
- Add green beans, soy sauce, salt and pepper, and cook for about 3 minutes.
- Add water, cover, and cook for another 5 minutes or until desired doneness.
- Serve hot.
With some lovely cooked rice, a healthy and tastey recipe you can whip up on a hectic day at work 🙂 try it and enjoy!!