Credit: my baking addiction
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup peanut butter (smooth or crunchy)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups quick cooking oats
HOW TO MAKE IT:
- Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, combine the sugar, milk, butter and cocoa. Stir until the butter is melted.
- Bring the mixture to a full boil and allow it boil for 90 seconds (I highly recommend setting a timer). Immediately remove the pan from heat.
- Add in the peanut butter and vanilla and stir until the peanut butter is melted.
- Add oats and stir to fully incorporate.
- Using a medium cookie scoop (about 1 1/2 tablespoons), drop cookies onto prepared baking sheets. If desired, use a spoon, or the bottom of a glass to slightly flatten and shape into round cookies.
- Allow cookies to set before serving.
Lovely recipe to try out this weekend with the kids 🙂 try it and enjoy!!