WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 pound (455g) boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 Tablespoon (15ml) Oil
- 1/2 medium onion , minced
- 2 large cloves garlic , minced
- 1 Tablespoon (15ml) fresh minced ginger
- 1 Tablespoon (15ml) low sodium soy sauce, or to taste (use Tamari for Gluten Free)
- 1 teaspoon (5ml) sesame seed oil
- 2 teaspoons (10ml) rice vinegar (use distilled white vinegar for Gluten Free)
- 2 teaspoons (10ml) hot sauce (optional)
- 1/4 pound (113g) broccoli, cut into small florets
HOW TO MAKE IT:
Heat large pan, then add oil.
Add onions and garlic. Cook till translucent. Add chicken and minced ginger. Cook for about 1 minutes till slightly brown.
Add soy sauce, sesame oil, rice wine vinegar and hot sauce. Continue cooking till chicken is completely cooked.
Add broccoli and stir in about 1-2 additional Tablespoons of water.
Cover pan and allow broccoli to steam in pot till tender. About 1 minute.
Can have that with some nice cooked rice, cassava or dalo, your choice!! just enjoy and try it out 🙂